ABOUT HIM | Board Members
Heartland International Ministries is governed by the dedicated Board of Directors, below.
Read Ryan's Bio
- How long have you been working/contributing for HIM? Roughly 1 year
- What’s your favorite aspect to HIM? How real it is: the unreached being saved, miracles witnessed, and God being glorified!
- Where are you from? I grew up in the west suburbs of Chicago, near Naperville Illinois USA
- Where do you live? I currently live in Kansas City near the airport.
- Are you married? Kids? I am married with one daughter (10).
- Do you have any pet peeves? Suppression of the truth, great or small.
- For 2018, what are you praying the Lord will do? I pray that He will return for His church if that is His will.
- Anything you’d like to tell the HIM community about you or HIM? Thank you for being a part of HIM! Please continue your hard work in His Holy Spirit, and if I haven’t met you yet I’ll surely meet you one day soon!
Ready for your thoughts and ideas.
Our goal is to change the world, one step at a time.
Working to connect with believers all around the world through technology.
Contact us to learn more. We’d love to share our story with you.
Learn from our leaders and members.
Often… I’m pondering… How we have never begun to scratch the surface on what PRAYER is all about.read more
As I drive hundreds and hundreds of miles across the USA… I can’t help but observe, sense, ponder, and see our “culture” in a deeper way.read more
Please remember our Development Director, Angel Hecht and family in PRAYER- She just had serious hysterectomy surgery last week and will be recovering for several weeks. Obviously we do not want to drain or strain her with too much attention – with our saturating social media!! But please pray as she is also scheduled for another rotator-cuff operation after this recovery!!read more