ABOUT HIM | Vision & Goals
To come together as the Body of Christ, realizing our potential to do good, and spreading glory to God’s name in all regions of the world through teaching, preaching, listening, helping, encouraging, and praying. Evangelizing peoples of the world is the primary goal and focus. H.I.M. is dedicated to proclaiming the Gospel of Christ to the peoples of the world through the following means:
- Public proclamation.
- Personal witnessing.
- Printed materials.
- Presentations in audio, video and any viable means of technology.
- Partnering with like-minded ministries.
- To evangelize those who have not yet made a personal commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To establish training mechanisms throughout the world that will be devoted to educating believers in sound biblical principles.
- To focus on mentoring and ministry program that will sustain the believers in their own personal faith, equip them to share their faith with others and be faithful to a local church..
- To engage, encourage and emphasize fresh renewal, revival and revitalization within individuals and institutions.
- Facilitate responses and relief by churches, believers and teams to national and international emergencies and crisis.
Helping Developing Nations
- Person to person mentoring and friendship.
- Spiritual and personal counseling.
- Intensive and extensive educational programs.
- Direct consulting and advising.
Sustaining the Body
- Lectures that are focused on the individual need for discipleship.
- Course work that is both intensive and extensive that are designed for spiritual maximum enrichment.
- Church planting and growth strategies which are geographically appropriate, culturally sensitive, and intentionally designed to equip and empower ministry objectives of the national church.
- Distribution of books and literature wherever hearts are hungry!
- Always referring and relating contacts to local churches.
Revitalizing Institutions and Individuals
- Anointed preaching and teaching for believers who gather together.
- Prayer, fasting, repentance and reconciliation challenges.
- Networking and referral partnerships with others of “like mind.”
- Preparing and training believers to respond to any natural or human crisis.
- Providing funds, resources and support for leaders in affected areas.
- Networking and assisting other agencies in crisis relief.